The rehabilitation physicians have donated their time in kind to develop this online course. We are asking you to make a donation of $1000AUD to the St Vincent's Curran Foundation which will allow you access to one of two packages.
There are 2 different packages available, each $1000:
(1) Fellowship 2023 candidates:
- 41 courses
- 12 month access
- Mock exam Fellowship MCQ A (130 questions)
- Mock exam Fellowship MCQ B (130 questions) available 1/1/23 to 31/1//23 only
- Short answer question paper A (30 questions)
- Short answer question paper B (30 questions)
- MEQ 1 available from 21/1/23
- MEQ 2 available from 9/1/23
- MEQ 3 available from 16/1/23
- MEQ 4 available from 23/1/23
- MEQ 5 available from 30/1/23
- MEQ paper A available 1/2/23 to 28/2/23
- Fellowship OSCE paper A available 1/4/23 to 30/4/23
- Fellowship OSCE paper B available 1/4/23 to 30/4/23
- Radiology cases
(2) Module 1&2 EXAM package for 2022 candidates:
- 2 courses (neuroradiology cases, XR cases)
- Mock Module 1 MCQ paper A, B, C, D & E (each has 100 MCQ, 2 hours 40 mins)
- Practice Module 2 OSCE (7 stations, about 2.5 hours in total) with answers provided after each question
- Mock Module 2 (virtual OSCE) (7 stations, about 2.5 hours in total) which will be videotaped and 2 of these will be randomly selected and marked by rehabilitation physicians
- If you prefer to purchase individually: Module 1 ($600), Module 2 ($600)
The St Vincent's Curran Foundation supports rehabilitation research at St Vincent's Hospital Sydney. We thank you for supporting and helping research in the field of rehabilitation grow. None of the rehabilitation physicians involved have received any of the payments for this project.
If you like, try out a free interactive sample course: PAIN CASES IN AMPUTEES!
Please email email@example.com to get instructions on how to get access to SVHExamPrep.